Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Glasses!

My eyes are sore, red & stinging.
I managed to get in my contacts tonight to wear to the company Christmas party but man they hurt. I felt them in my eyes all night! Kristina thinks I may have had in them backwards... or maybe I am just not going to be able to tolerate contacts..... I dunno....

So today I went in and order prescription sunglasses. They are REALLY cute with sparkles on them! And I got a 2nd set of regular glasses free, so that was fun to pick out. The new regular set also have SPARKLES on them!!!!

I am excited to pick them up ! So I am feeling good that at least I will have decent glasses for my trip! I love shopping for glasses because it's shopping yet I get the money back so it's kinda FREE accessory shopping.

omg my eyes are SO sore right now.... and red I look like I am on drugs or something they are so red..... I wonder if they were this red at the party too!!!

Okay to bed with me! The party tonight was pretty fun I ate ALOT of smoked salmon.

No comments: