Saturday, December 27, 2008

Travel Day to Honduras!

It's 12:17 am on Dec 28th. (for some reason the blog says it's still Saturday I don't know why the date hasn't changed!)
We leave for the airport around 3:30am from our house and our flight takes off at 6:20am this morning! Right now we are just finishing last minute packing & sorting of our things. I just came home from a last minute run to the drugstore! Ben is counting money and I am waiting for my next set of instructions....

All is good and we are very excited! It's a good thing I slept for about 6 hours in the car today while we drove from Pembroke to Toronto. Hopefully Ben gets some sleep on the on plane.
We got a folding cribbage board for Christmas so I am excited to have something to do on many travel days.

My camera went on the fritz tonight.. not my slr that one is fine. My point & shoot panasonic lumix basically it's broken .... we don't know if it's going to work for this trip. We are taking it with it but Ben isn't holding out much hope.... I am sad and cried. We have Ben's digital camera, but I want my own... and I haven't used his before...

It's now 1:30am....
There was also a small emergency with my pack, that Ben thought it was much bigger than it was (I knew all along what wouldn't fit that he wanted to cram in there) I think we have made it work? I guess we'll see.....

Okay it's now 2:04am and Ben and I going to lay down for an hour rest then wake up at 3am and head to the airport!

Much love to everyone we will be safe don't worry moms Pauline & Judi :)

2 comments:

Ron said...

Safe travels...and have FUN!

Mom K said...

OK.. I have checked the skies outside and you are safely on your way.. first stop Miami... too bad about your camera. A you didn't tell me I had to create an account to reply to your blog!!