Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Contacts.....

So last night was my appointment with the eye doctor for a contact lens assessment and lesson... Well it didn't go so well. they messed up my appointment and didn't have me slated for the correct room or time slot and so they were totally unorganized and rushed. And I got given reading material on how to put the lenses in and then they left me on my own... then they came back and gave me super rush explanation and left again and continued to just pop their head and ask how it was going.. which I said not well. I never did get the lenses in my eyes and they were of no help.
They sent me home with a pair to try out on my own at home, charge me 25.00 for the appointment and suggested that I rebook again for another day when they can see me properly. uhhh how about no? Unless they aren't going to charge me again because they screwed up my first appointment. I am not impressed!
So if anyone has experience with contacts and would like to shed any light on or share tips about how to get them I would appreciate it!

No comments: