Friday, November 21, 2008

Checking items off my list....

So last night I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned so I'm good to go for our trip!
Next week on Wednesday I have a doctor appointment at 5pm to get all my vaccines & medicines I need for the trip too. Ben went this week and already got all his shots.

And tomorrow I am doing some shopping I plan to head out to Lululemon, Mec and the Tilley store... okay actually I doubt I will get to all 3 places... but the Tilley store is the one I am supposed to go too the most and try on and get a hat :) so that one will get accomplished the other 2 highly questionable.

This weekend I keep telling myself I am going to go Christmas shopping... but it really depends how motivated I feel... Ben is working all weekend but at least he's here in town so home late in the evenings.

I am thinking this year we won't get a Christmas Tree... sigh... there's just no point since we will be in Ktown & Pembroke before, during and after Christmas and then we leave for our trip on the 28th so that doesn't leave much time to enjoy tree and then take it down and get rid of it when we get back.

Last year we got an Ikea Christmas tree for 20 bucks and it was fun to put up and have but again we didn't have Christmas at home and when we got home it was a mess the tree had dropped alot of the needles because it got dried out with no one watering it and it wasn't that that fun much to take the decorations off and clean up afterwords...

No comments: