Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things to Pack & Items to Purchase

I am a geek I know!

But I came home the other night and packed ALL my things for my trip :)
Mostly just to see what I need to buy and what I already own. But I laid it all out and made a list of things I still need....


I own my pack already :)

I have 5 tank tops some with built in bras some not.
1 good sports bra.
1 pair of nylon pants
1 pair of lulu lemon pants (as a warm layer for the colder cloud forest type of areas)
1 pair of capri pants that roll into shorts
2 pairs of shorts
1 pair of swim type activity shorts.
1 full piece bathing suit and a cover up tube top thingy
1 Marino wool long sleeve shirt
rain pants
rain coat
1 fleece

things to buy....

  1. I need one light sleeve top (nylon or something just for bugs & sun)
  2. I need a bucket hat with a string so I won't loose it
  3. I need a travel towel
  4. I could use some decent quick drying socks... I have my eye on some from the Tilley store.....
  5. I have decided to buy a new bikini a good one from speedo that is not a string bikini so it won't fall off during the water sporty things we will be doing....

I DO own excellent water proof hiking boots but they are currently lost and/or missing in my home or I left them at someone else's home.... but they are lost and I do not know where they are and this is stressing me out!!!

hmmmmmm I know about bug spray and sun lotion etc... I am just not quite into packing those items yet..... still on about clothes....

  • Do I need sunglasses??? and should I try to buy a pair of prescription sunglasses before we leave??? Do I need to see in great detail??? I could just bring a cheap pair of sunglasses but I won't actually be able to see clearly more than 5 feet from my face...
    Thoughts?

No comments: