Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ouch!

So I went to the doctor last night and got my shots-Diphtheria, Tetanus, Whopping Cough &Polio (all in one needle thankfully) and then one for Hep A and one for Typhoid!
My arms felt okay for about an hour afterwords and then by 9pm last night they were throbbing and sore and causing me alot of pain. I got 2 needles in my left arm and one in my right arm.

Then I had a HORRIBLE sleep because I couldn't get comfortable with my arms being so sore and Ben bumped my arms at least a few times in the night and that caused me to wake up in pain.... I am going to be EXHAUSTED by lunch time today! and my arms are STILL really sore this morning. I didn't expect the pain to last so long!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Oh the price one must pay to travel....suck it up, it'll all be worth the pain!