Monday, November 24, 2008

Gah...

Ben worked all weekend....
So on the weekend I went to the Tilley store and bought a hat and socks for my trip.
I also had a FANTASTIC shopping trip to Zellers with Cathy man we both love that store! And then we went for a nice latte at the starbucks and a little treat after all our shopping.

Sunday Cathy & I went out for breakfast at this REALLY cute little breakfast place that is new and has great prices and great food. It was very enjoyable. Cathy went home to study and then I tackled Christmas Shopping at Yorkdale... which was mostly horrible & annoying and I bought very little for the amount of time I was there and I came home cranky. I also went to the Shoppers and Dollarama... both were much more enjoyable than the mall.

I tried to pickup my vaccines for my trip that I need to take to the doctor's on Wednesday night but they were over 100.00!!! our health plan doesn't cover ANY of the cost of the vaccines... well just after having spent the weekend Christmas shopping and shopping for my trip I was way too broke to pay 100.00 for the vaccines. I will have to get the money from Ben and try and pick them up tonight or tomorrow. I am shocked by the price for just 2 shots.... and it made me even more cranky....

I did some lanudry and tidying yesterday too and was again annoyed in th evening that my shows DH and Brothers & Sisters wasn't on because of some dumb music awards.

It was a productive weekend but not at all a fun one.
(oh except for my Zellers trip with Cathy and breakfast on Sunday)

No comments: